KING OF THE MENTAL SWING – NOW AVAILABLE
I am excited to announce the launch of my first book, King of The Mental Swing. This is not your prototypical golf book. At first glance it looks like a golf book but it’s so much more because most of what you learn in the book are transferable skills that can be applied to almost anything in life. Think of it as a cookbook to help you build a recipe for a better brand of golf.
King of The Mental Swing is a new take on how to play better golf and live life as King of your mental domain.
What You’ll Learn:
- Definition of a mental golf swing and why its important
- Why being the King of Your Mental Swing is a critical component in taking your game to the next level
- Course management strategies
- Over 100 quips, quotes, affirmations and anecdotes to help you plan an inspired golf
- Homework assignments and drills
- How to manage frustration
- A blueprint to help you build an individualized recipe for a better brand of golf
- My top 10 categories you’ll need to improve at for an improved mental swing
If you take a chance and read it, I would love to hear your feedback.
Available on the iTunes by 5/1/18.
What to learn more about the mental golf swing?
Take a listen to my interview on The Defining Success Podcast with Zeb Welborn.
In this podcast I teach Zeb and his listeners what it takes to be King of Your Mental domain and my new book King of The Mental Swing.